Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Cheer

Hi guys (and gals),
So I just wanted to let you in on something I plan on doing around Christmas time, I will let you know the date later. Last year my friend and I had just finished eating at Larry's Pizza and she was going to stay with me and hang out for a little while longer. Well, I said "Wouldn't it be funny to yell 'Merry Christmas' to everyone while we are taking you home." I thought about it for a while and said "I dare you to yell 'Merry Christmas' at the next car we see." Well my friend did yell 'Merry Christmas' at the next car we saw and I said "That didn't look to embarrassing so the next car we see I will yell 'Merry Christmas' at them." I did and soon we were yelling 'Merry Christmas' left and right. It was fun and I can't wait to do it again this year!!! I wanted to let you in on that and I will blog again to let you know what day. Think about it wouldn't it be funny to have a couple people in all fifty states yelling 'Merry Christmas' at people!!!

Talk to ya later,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment