Thursday, December 16, 2010

12-16-10

Hi guys,
Today I am doing major school work. I am trying to get halfway through my school work by Christmas break. Well it looks like I am going to work over the holidays, but I am really trying hard to get it done today because we are going to go to Jump Zone tomorrow because Ally's friend Mollie is coming into town. Mollie has a cute little brother named Aubrey and we are "best friends forever." I am excited because I almost have all of my Christmas presents bought. I have my mom's, dad's, sister's, friend's and I am getting my grandma's and grandpa's. I am so excited! I think I am getting an Ipod touch for Christmas but I am not sure. I hope I get one. This Christmas I am trying to focus on what I have, not on what I don't have. It has been a challenge seeing all my friends with Ipods but I don't care. I don't want to be selfish, I want to be selfless.

G.I.W. (God is Watching),
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment