Friday, January 7, 2011

First Blog of the New Year!!!!!

Hi guys sorry I haven't been on in a while! Happy New Year!!!!! Well I am doing this from my new iPod touch that I got four Christmas! Anyway just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth. My New Years resolution is to not visit the ER this year and to honor God by doing something big! I know I am only supposed to have one resolution but I couldn't decide which one was better. Let me tell you something that seems really hard for me (it may no be so hard for you) but I have a hard time righting this without using texting abbreviations! I got a texting app on my iPod and I text CONSTANTLY!!! Something I want to talk about is Pillow Pets! Of course my sister got one for Christmas along with every other child on the planet! This is really all I have to say!

G.I.W.,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment