Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hi!

Hi people! Today I feel much better probably because I got to have Mac and Cheese for lunch!!! For those of you that don't know me I go to a supplemental school on Wednesdays. I don't want to go tomorrow so I can save my strength for church tomorrow. But it's my moms decision. My sister is playing Just Dance 2 right now. It has lots of songs and I have put them in three categories. The first one is cute, the second on is appropriate, and the third is totally uncalled for and inappropriate. Sometimes I don't listen to the words of the song and focus on the movements and the rhythm. But my mom doesn't care about the movements or rhythm. She cares about the words. And "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha doesn't have the best words but it does have some awesome movements and a great rhythm. So you can guess what song we aren't aloud to play on there. That's all I have to tell you.

G.I.W.,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment