Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey!!!!

Wow it's been a LONG time since I've been on, sorry for that! Since I was last on I have gone on a mission trip with my youth group, my youth pastor has left my church, the Wednesday school I go to has ended, I have a few days left of school, and my iPod has broken! Wow... it's been longer than I thought!!! Alright let's start with my youth pastor. The very first Sunday of March he walks up to the podium at church, which isn't unusual because he usually dismisses us with prayer, but instead of announcing things before the prayer like he usually does he gets up there and starts telling people how much of a blessing Central has been etc. Well of course all the girls in the youth group were crying and so were some of the boys but we realized that he's only going to go bless others so we got over it. I went to Gatlinburg, TN the week before our youth pastor left and we worked on apartments. We had a lot of fun and it was totally worth the long trip up there. A few Saturdays ago we went to my dad's Sunday School class picnic. While I was walking on a concrete driveway I pulled out my iPod to check the time, and it slipped out of my hand hand and hit the concrete driveway. I picked it up and the screen was completly shattered. I finally went to my parents and told them and they were ok with it and we sent it in so I am hoping it will be back soon. Also, in a contest for my homeschooling group my name got pulled and now I have won a Nook e-reader so it will be coming in the mail soon.

G.I.W. (God is Watching),
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment