Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15, 2010

Hi,
Hi guys sorry I haven't been on in a long time. Last Saturday I left for Gatlinburg, TN. I had a great time there! On Tuesday we went shopping in Gatlinburg and I got an awesome t-shirt that has my name on it. For people that go to my church I will probably wear it on Wednesday night. Please pray for my Aunt Bobbie, her leg is really hurting and the doctor called her today and said that something is wrong with her back. Speaking of backs those of you who know me know that I have scoliosis and I have been having to wear a back brace at night for 8 hours. That is going ok except it has velcro straps and they made a mark on them that I had to start at and then they made a mark that I should have been at after ten days. Well, I am still at the first mark because they must have measured wrong because I tried to tighten the straps to the second mark and I couldn't even breathe :(.  Also, every one who reads this blog go to youtube and look up "Selena Gomez Rock God with lyrics" and tell me what you think. I didn't know quite what to make of it. My favorite singer right now is Rebecca St. James. I really like the song she sings "Better is One Day." But, my favorite song will alway be "Our God" by Chris Tomlin.

TTYL,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment